CompTIA A+ 220-1001
This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam. It’s an internationally-recognized, fundamental IT training certification. Not interested in certification? No problem! Even if you just want to learn about the basics of IT and computers, I’ve got you covered.
Course 1: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1001). (this course)
Course 2: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1002).
To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams.
What Will I Learn?
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1001) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- How to repair and configure mobile devices
- How to set up and configure basic networks
- All about hardware: monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, and more
- How to build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Understand what the cloud is and how virtualization works
- How to troubleshoot hardware and network issues