CompTIA A+ 220-1002
This is the second of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 2020 Core 2 (220-1002) exam. It’s an internationally-recognised, fundamental IT training certification. Not interested in certification? No problem! Even if you just want to learn about the basics of IT and computers, I’ve got you covered.
Course 1: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1001).
Course 2: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1002). (this course)
To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams.
What Will I Learn?
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1002) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- All about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- How to secure your computer, mobile device, and network
- Security concepts like malware, antivirus, anti-malware, and networking security protocols
- How to troubleshoot software and mobile issues
- How to use command-line tools in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Industry standards and best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention and recovery, procedures and policies